Hi Sebastian

I see that in Component.internalBeforeRender() the call of onBeforeRender()
is conditioned by determineVisibility() and this explains all.

"I think it's fine to change the hierarchy in onBeforeRender() ... , this is
even made explicit in the source
code of MarkupContainer#onBeforeRender()"
Sorry, but I don't see explicit that I can modify the hierarchy of my object
in onBeforeRender().

Another question in my mind is: is it ok that call of onInitialize() is not
conditioned by isVisible?

By the way do you know a document, something, that explains the rendering
process?

Best regards,
Decebal