Hi, it's me again, and I am still converting from 1.4.7 to 6.12.  I think I
am starting to get down to the last few errors.

I have an AjaxLazyLoadPanel that loads a grid of data that takes a little
time to load.  It worked fine in the 1.4.7 version of the app, though there
are code changes from the conversion, they seem to have been driven by the
compile differences.

Anyway, here's what it looks like:
add (new AjaxLazyLoadPanel("assetInfos"){
        @Override
        public Component getLazyLoadComponent(String id);
                EQShareInfoPanel myPanel = new EQShareInfoPanel(id,
getSharingInfos(searchBean), false);
                myPanel.setOutputMarkupId(true);
                return myPanel;
        }
});

I put a breakpoint in the getLazyLoadComponent methods above and the
breakpoint is never reached.  I already removed the jQuery-min reference
from this page as that had blocked the other ajax control on this page (as
might be remembered from my thread yesterday).  So the code inside that
method isn't the problem.

Any ideas where to start looking?