Hi,

https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov/status/364323832490110976

The main problem is that JSR 356 API and all impls are build with JDK7, and
Wicket 6.x uses JDK 1.6 ...
But it seems this is not a problem for the -jetty9 module. The build works
(somehow) without problems.
If there are no objections from others then I can port the module to
wicket-6.x branch.

But why do you prefer the -javax impl ?
The Wicket Native WebSocket APIs for Jetty and Tomcat are the same, the
only difference is the WicketFilter impl you should use.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting