Dear Forum,
I am trying to have an input field in which user inserts a time of the day
in HH:mm format.
In some cases, the field could be already populated.

I thought of extending TextField<LocalTime> and pass a LocalTime object to
the form field.

The problem is that when if the local time variable already has a value, the
LocalTime field will be populated in HH:mm:ss.SSS format.

How can I properly extend TextField so that when populating the field it
will do it in *HH:mm* format, please?

I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction?

I am trying to extend text field but I don't know which function I should
override.

My simple example is as follow:
HomePage class:

HomePage HTML: