I am using Wicket 6 to manage an AngularJS app. Currently I am just letting
Tomcat serve the AngularJS client i.e. index.html and using Wicket for
authentication, authorization and REST. But I would like to use Wicket to serve
up the client so that I can manage css and js resources and set an initial
cookie. What would be the best way to do this ?

I was thinking of just making the index.html file a wicket page with no
components or should I use a WebExternalResourceRequestHandler or something
similar ?

Thanks,

Warren
--
This email was Virus checked by Clark's Nutrition's Astaro Security Gateway.

information contained in this e-mail is intended only for use of
the individual or entity named above. This e-mail, and any documents,
files, previous e-mails or other information attached to it, may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use
of this e-mail or any of the information contained in or attached to it
please immediately notify us by return e-mail or by telephone at
(951)321-1960, and destroy the original e-mail and its attachments
without reading or saving it in any manner. Thank you.</div>

style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'><strong>Clark’s
 Nutrition is a registered trademark of Clarks Nutritional Centers,
Inc.</strong></div>