Good afternoon, all, and happy new year!

I'm currently trying to implement a component: a jQuery dialog window which
could have any component (extending Panel?) as its content.

Let me explain: I'd have a dialog which would be added to the page by the
client code of the dialog so that it's the client who would take care of
having a a unique wicket:id for the dialog and then, in return the dialog
would add to its own markup the client Panel, maybe with a
CompoundPropertyModel in order to have state, forms, etc. in the dialog.

And the question is: how could I have a generic dialog container which adds
any component to its children?

May be I'm not looking in the right direction, any advice will be
appreciated.

Regards,

Pierre