I haven't tried it, but the following should work:

        FormTester formTester = this.tester.newFormTester("form");
        formTester.select("dropDownChoice", 0);
        formTester.select("dropDownChoice2", 0);

        // the new form tester will transfer all field values into the request
        FormTester formTester2 = this.tester.newFormTester("form");
        formTester2.setValue("textField", "FOO");
        formTester2.submit();

???

Sven