I would like to thank everyone for the quick responses. I really appreciate
it. Looks like I was calling the some of the css  Bootstrap 3 specific
classes from my pages, but what was actually loaded by the framework was
version 2.3.2.

Kind Regards,
Joseph

--
*Joseph Mokenela*

*Systems ArchitectMMJ Microsystems*

*Write your code as if the person who maintains it is a homicidal maniac
who knows where you live.*

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.