Hi Ernesto,

I am dreaming to have time to test this:
https://www.openshift.com/products/online

It's the cloud solution by RedHat. It is free until 3 small gears (up to
1Go by gear)
It provides Tomcat 7, JBoss AS 7, Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python, Perl,
MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, etc...

If you plan to use it, I will be happy to get your feedback ! :)

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien.