Hello,

My Wicket app running (6.13.0) is run both under http://www.mydomain.com/
and https://admin.mydomain.com/

In the http domain for the JQuery javascript library i use a
UrlResourceReference that points to
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js

for the https domain I would like to use a locally hosted version of the
JQuery library (as most modern browsers do not load external resources for
secure connections).
I would like to use a jquery file that is *not* hosted within the package
structure but in a standard javascript library directory e.g.:

https://admin.mydomain.com/js/lib/jquery-1.8.3.min.js

I've had a look at the internals of the DynamicJQueryResourceReference which
didn't really give me an idea of how I can mixin the UrlResourceReference.

Any suggestions help greatly appreciated...

Simon