I want to find if the ajax response is to redirect to a new page ?
I use ajax buttons even for redirect to a new  wicket page, In the callback
function to Wicket.Event.subscribe('/ajax/call/complete'  I want to find if
the ajax response  is to redirect to a new page ,callback function parameter
settings  it has responsetext   with a value
  in case of redirect

can I rely on this to identify  the ajax request is  redirect to a new page
?

if not please advice how can I find the ajax request is a redirect to a new
page .