Hello Martin,
Thanks a lot. I will try!
Gerrit

Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org> , 27-1-2014 10:40:
Hi,

Use DataTable from wicket-extensions.
For the first row use a
custom
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.table.AbstractToolbar
implementation.
Add it
with
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.table.DataTable#getTopToolbars().add(...)

For the second row use IDataProvider.
Wicket-Examples have demos of all this.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting