Hello Martin,

finally was able to find what is wrong:

Everything starts working after replacing lines 122 and 123 in file:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/web/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/app/Application.java?view=markup

getRootRequestMapperAsCompound().add(new NoVersionMapper(getHomePage()));
getRootRequestMapperAsCompound().add(new NoVersionMapper("notinited",
NotInitedPage.class));
with this one

mountPage("notinited", NotInitedPage.class);

So I guess my NoVersionMapper works as expected in 6.12.0 and does not work
in 6.13.0
Is there ant workaround for this?

Thanks in advance!

--