Hi!

You can also replace your Label's model with a StringResourceModel.

See http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/apidocs/6.x/org/apache/wicket/model/StringResourceModel.html

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

schreef Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado op 30-1-2014 11:17:
Hi Martin,

This is how I've done it.

label = new Label("message", getString("main.message", new Model<WebUser>(authSession.getUser())));
        label.setOutputMarkupId(true);

And in the MainTmsPage.properties I have:

And it worked!