Hello,

I'd like to create a hybrid 'palette'. First there's a DropDownChoice with
an 'Add' link and next to this a vertical list of selected items, each with
a 'remove' link. Of course, adding an item removes it from the
DropDownChoice and adds it to the list and vice-versa for item 'removal'.

I have already started but I fear that this is probably going to be fairly
complicated as it involves using ListViews in a form and DropDownChoice
customisation so any pointers to get me going would be most appreciated.
I'll post some code once I have something vaguely functional!

Thanks,

Chambre