Hi Sven and Richter,
Thank you for your replies.

What I am trying to achieve is a refreshing view, with fields that are
editable, and rows that can be removed, as shown on  Wicket Examples ->
Repeaters -> Contacts Editor - based on the previous example, but with
editable values
<http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples-6.0.x/repeater/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.examples.repeater.FormPage?1>

But in addition to those functionality, have one of having the list being
expandable instead of just contractile.

That would be inside a form, with other fields, that's why I have been
setting the AjaxSubmitLink.setDefaultFormProcessing( false ).

I am making use of FormComponentPanel.onEvent(), as suggested, but the only
way to get the values from text fields is by using TextField.getInput().

TextField.getConvertedInput() will return null unless it is done via form
submit. Maybe I am missing something.

Thanks,
Lucas