Hi,

unfortunately I have not been able to reproduce it again. I am not using custom IStringResourceLoaders and the Exception occured within an Acunetix security scan. When operating the page manually, this Exception never occurs.

Will inform you if there's something new.

Regards,

René Hartwig

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,

René Hartwig
Senior Developer

Befine Solutions AG - The Cryptshare Company
Bebelstraße 17
79108 Freiburg
Germany

Tel: +49 (0) 761 38913 0
Fax: +49 (0) 761 38913 115

E-Mail: rene.hart...@befine-solutions.com
Internet: http://www.cryptshare.com

Your attachments are too large or too confidential for e-mail?
Get to know Cryptshare!

http://www.cryptshare.com

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 6144
Vorstand Mark Forrest, Dominik Lehr