Hi I am having an issue with the Double text field which when keyed in for
eg, 604.43 rounds of to 604. I am using the txField.add(new
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onblur") { .. } . Inside this im doing
validations, if error or no error I am repaining the text field. When
repainting it the values changes from 604.43 to 604. During the on blur
event i get the value correctly.. But after the method completes and
repainted the value is changed to 604. How to trouble shoot this ?

Regards
Naz