Hi,
I came across interesting problem:

I have one project which is packaged as .jar file along with all required assets. The behavior inside this project is defined like this:

public class NprogressBehavior extends Behavior
{

     @Override
    public void renderHead(Component component, IHeaderResponse response)
    {
        super.renderHead(component, response);

response.render(JavaScriptHeaderItem.forReference(new JavaScriptResourceReference(
            NprogressBehavior.class, "nprogress.js")));
response.render(JavaScriptHeaderItem.forReference(new JavaScriptResourceReference(
            NprogressBehavior.class, "nprogress-init.js")));
response.render(CssHeaderItem.forReference(new CssResourceReference(
            NprogressBehavior.class, "nprogress.css")));

Other project has defined the first project as dependency and in one page I simply add the NprogressBehavior behavior in onInitialize() method.

However this does not work and when using on my server throws following error:

WARN - PackageResource - resource [path = cz/newforms/wicket/behaviors/nprogress.js, style = null, variation = null, locale = null]: Unable to open resource stream (status=500)

Is this intended behavior, eg. I cannot use resources like this - packaging behaviors with their according js and css files into one project, referencing this project in another project and using this behavior there?

Does all resources have to reside in the actual project where there are used? Seems strange to me. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any advice.
Vit