From: Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro [mailto:reier...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 3:26 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Link to Wicket page from Javascript

Hi,

I would implement this as..

1- A JS function that counts how much time has passed since last AJAX
request. Once a certain threshold is passed an AJAX request is sent to the
page.
2- An AbstractAjaxBehavior that is added to the page. I would use it as
context for AJAX request on 1).
3- On the respond of AJAXBehavior you redirect to  SessionTimeoutPage and
invalidate the session.

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro