I migrated from wicket 1.4 to 6.14, when trying to update an radio button I'm
getting the below  exception,
java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.apache.wicket.resource.loader.ComponentStringResourceLoader

Below is the the implementation for the RadioChoice, and when i debugged it
doesn't go inside the onUpdate method as well,

//Gets the list of content boxes available
List<ContentBoxSettings> settings =
ServiceLocator.getInstance().find(ContentBoxSettingsService.class).list();
        RadioChoice dimensionSettings = new RadioChoice("dimensionSettings",
settings, new ChoiceRenderer("dimensionString", "id"));
        this.dimensionSettings.setModel( new
PropertyModel(dimensionSettings.getModelObject(), "settings"));
        this.dimensionSettings.add(new
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior() {

            @Override
            protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                ContentBoxSettings settings = (ContentBoxSettings)
getFormComponent().getDefaultModelObject();

model.setIframeCode(CommonUtils.generateContentBoxIFrameCode(settings.getWidth(),
settings.getHeight(), shortPath));
                target.add(iframeCode);
            }
        });

The structure of the ContentBoxSettings model is,
public class ContentBoxSettings implements Serializable {

    private Long id;
    private int width;
    private int height;

}