A wierd requirement was just handed to me.  We have a form that gets
enabled/disabled depending on business rules as normal.  However, now I am
being told to disable ALL BUT TWO fields in a particular state.  Is my only
option here to leave the form enabled and then disable EVERY other control
explicitly like:

form.get("A").setEnabled(true);
form.get("B").setEnabled(true);
form.get("C").setEnabled(true);
form.get("D").setEnabled(true);
[...etc]

Or is there a way to disable the container, and spare specific fields?  I
suspect I'll have to do the former, but there's quite a few fields and I am
hoping there's some wicket trick.