We have a modal popup in an app that uses Wicket 1.4.7.  We recently upgraded
out first app to Wicket 6.8, and we want to add a modal popup to it.
However, and it comes up okay, but on close, I get a JS error.

Firebug says: this.content.contentWindow.Wicket.Window is undefined on line
785 of modal-ver-[a long number].js.  I'm presuming the number is dynamic
and meaningless on that.

Note that we do replace the jQuery inside wicket with 1.8.2 in the
application object.  But everything works until this point, so I don't
particularly have any reason to suspect it.

Here's the part of the head where the script includes are being done.

<title>Copy Sharing Request To Other Assets In Same Case -
04192011-02</title>
<link rel="stylesheet"
href="/EquitableSharing/js/extjs/resources/css/ext-all.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/EquitableSharing/css/html5reset.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/EquitableSharing/css/ui.all.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/EquitableSharing/css/print.css" media="print"
/>