Off-topic a bit... on the JPA front, I'm still relatively new and finding
it not as useful as I would have hoped. Beyond VERY simple
read-by-primary-key and update/create/delete, anything else seems tedious.
I'm having to learn the JPA query language (yes, you can use SQL but then
you lose generics/typing). I'm highly considering updating another one of
my projects SOP4J-DBUTILS (https://github.com/wspeirs/sop4j-dbutils) to
handle JPA annotations for the basic CRUD operations, then just making it
slightly easier to use complex where clauses to populate POJOs.

Thoughts?

Bill-

P.S. We should probably take this off the Wicket list if folks want to
continue discussing...