I am struggling to get a page with large amounts of data to stream. There is
always a noticeable delay as the page reloads. In the previous version of my
application I was using Grails. I don’t miss Grails for a second, except for in
this situation. I have tried adding code to onRender() but the WebResponse is
always buffered. I have attempted to use the ONE_PASS_RENDER strategy but it
does not seem to solve this issue either. I just need servlet-like streaming
from just one wicket page so if there is a way to localize this, it would be
even better.

I am using Wicket 6.9.

Use case: I stream large amounts of telemetry from our spacecraft and users
like to look at it in long streams. I do paginate but even the shorter pages
(say 5000 to 10000 lines of data) are taking noticeably longer than they
should. (they would prefer 100k or greater on a page… I do my best to limit
that)

Thank you,

Scott