From:   Francois Meillet <francois.meil...@gmail.com>
To:     users@wicket.apache.org
Date:   05/06/2014 08:06 AM
Subject:        Re: Application Scope

You can use MyApp.get().setMetaData() and MyApp.get().getMetaData()

François Meillet
Formation Wicket - Développement Wicket

http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/progressbar/DefaultProgressBarPage

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [...]
>> whose return value we store in our Future variable.
>>
>> Does anyone know how to get around this roadblock?
>>

>> **
>>
>> This email and any attachments may contain information that is
>> confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended
> recipient.
>> Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by
> others,
>> and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express
>> permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not
>> the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete
> the
>> e-mail and destroy all copies.
>> **
>> EMAIL DISCLAIMER This email message and its attachments are
confidential
>> and may also contain copyright or privileged material. If you are not
> the
>> intended recipient, you may not forward the email or disclose or use
the
>> information contained in it. If you have received this email message in
>> error, please advise the sender immediately by replying to this email
> and
>> delete the message and any associated attachments. Any views, opinions,
>> conclusions, advice or statements expressed in this email message are
>> those of the individual sender and should not be relied upon as the
>> considered view, opinion, conclusions, advice or statement of this
> company
>> except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to
be
>> the considered view, opinion, conclusions, advice or statement of this
>> company. Every care is taken but we recommend that you scan any
>> attachments for viruses.

>> **
>>
>> This email and any attachments may contain information that is
>> confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended
> recipient.
>> Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by
> others,
>> and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express
>> permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not

> the
>> intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the
>> e-mail and destroy all copies.
>> **
>>

> **
>
> This email and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.
 Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others,
and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express
permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the

**