Hi,

I have discovered that the issue relates to how we are overriding the
default Wicket javascript.

We are adding the following to Application#init()

                addResourceReplacement((JavaScriptResourceReference)
DirectSkiApplication.get().getJavaScriptLibrarySettings().getJQueryReference(),
new UrlResourceReference(Url.parse("")));
 addResourceReplacement((JavaScriptResourceReference)
DirectSkiApplication.get().getJavaScriptLibrarySettings().getWicketEventReference(),
new UrlResourceReference(Url.parse("")));
 addResourceReplacement((JavaScriptResourceReference)
DirectSkiApplication.get().getJavaScriptLibrarySettings().getWicketAjaxReference(),
new UrlResourceReference(Url.parse("")));
 addResourceReplacement((JavaScriptResourceReference)
DirectSkiApplication.get().getJavaScriptLibrarySettings().getWicketAjaxDebugReference(),new
UrlResourceReference(Url.parse("")))

We are then adding the correct resources as a bundle through wro4j.xml. (it
was probably overkill but trying to load as a single bundled cached
request.

This worked in wicket 6.5.0 without throwing an error.

What is the simplest way i can achieve the same functionality ?

--
Fergal Keating
Senior Software Engineer

*Topflight Travel Group*