Hi,

Piratenvisier wrote:
> If I include the folowing lines :
>
> if(NachweiseForm.this.getModelObject().getKunde()!=null) {
>         Kunde kunde =
> kundeManager.get(NachweiseForm.this.getModelObject().getKunde().getId());
>         NachweiseForm.this.getModelObject().setKunde(kunde);
>         kunde.addNachweis(NachweiseForm.this.getModelObject());
>         System.err.println("Kunde");
>     }
>
> before the save
>
>  everything is fine
>
> But I hoped to avoid such lines by AbstractEntityModel.
> Because nowI have to load Kunde twice: First when I prepare the new
> Nachweise() before calling the form
> and then when I save Nachweise when I submit the Form.

I would think this is pretty reqular as we have two requests -- one for
rendering the form, the second for submitting. In between may be a long
user think time. Watch out for your second level cache config, you would
usually have a cache hit on the second call to kundeManager.get(...),
thus avoiding a second trip to the database.

> My idea was to implant Kunde through the form.

What do you mean by this?

> But how could you do it only  by a Label.

Bye,
   Stefan
> Am 05.05.2014 20:40, schrieb mscoon:
>> ​Actually what I said below is wrong because this line is after the line
>> that throws the exception. But my explanation still holds. Something
>> before
>> the line that is throwing the exception is causing an object with a
>> reference to a new ​Nachweise
>> to be saved while the Nachweise is still unsaved. You need to search at
>> what is happening before the line with the exception, maybe even
>> before the
>> page is created.
>>

>>> Now, a wild guess (I may well be wrong) is that the following line:
>>> nachweiseform.getModelObject().getKunde().addNachweis(nachwe
>>> iseform.getModelObject());
>>>
>>> may be causing the problem if hibernate tries to save kunde with
>>> nachweiseform.getModelObject()
>>> which is a new object with a null id.
>>>
>>> You  may try to move this line to saveNachweise().

im Auftrag der eFonds Solutions AG, +49-89-579494-3417