Hi,

I have a page with a fairly large DataView table ~2000 rows of information.
In each row I have 5 small icons (images) - a total of around 92kb each row.
The icons are also links.

There is some significant delay in rendering the page and I believe it must
be to do with the icons.

If the icons are the cause - could anyone suggest a smarter way perhaps to
add the images to the page?
I currently simply do the following:

final DataView dataView = new DataView("rows", new
ListDataProvider(displayList)){
                @Override
                        public void populateItem(final Item item) {

                                final Invoice i = (Invoice)
item.getModelObject();

                                if(i.getStatus().equals("CANCELLED") ||
i.getStatus().equals("STORNO")){