Thanks for the response Martin, good to know this is fixed in v7 (and the workaround for v6).

On 21/05/14 14:08, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Hi,

This is fixed in Wicket 7.x. We didn't apply the fix to 6.x because it is a
behavior change.
You can read the current parameters in #onConfigure() with
getRequestCycle().getRequest().getRequestParameters() and override with
them the page's parameters (page.getPageParameters())

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting