Hi Jan,

The problem is that Jetty 9.1 (and any JSR356 impl) is built with Java 7 so
it cannot be part of Wicket 6.
But maybe it is not such a big problem - Jetty 9.0 is also built with Java
7.
Feel free to file a ticket if you want -javax module to be downported to
Wicket 6.x. It seems it works ...

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting