I am mystified.  I have an error panel at the top of my page that show the
errors for the page, but near each control is ALSO a ComponentFeedbackPanel
to show the error near the control.  These work fine for every control
except this radio group.  The error shows up top, has the right label, but
does not show near the control.  The tag is there, the component is added to
the hierarchy.  I looked a view source and could see the error messages near
the other controls, but not this one.  I scanned to see if I accidentally
hide the thing anywhere, and it does not appear so.

HTML:

wall of text deleted for brevity
<wicket:container wicket:id="taskForceRadio">
<ul id="taskForceRadio">
<li>
<input wicket:id="taskForceRadioYes" type="radio" name="adtype"
/><label>Yes</label>
</li>
<li>
<input wicket:id="taskForceRadioNo" type="radio" name="adtype"
/><label>No</label>
</li>
</ul>
</wicket:container>

Java:
                //TASK FORCE
                WebMarkupContainer taskForceContainer = new
WebMarkupContainer("taskForceContainer"){
                        @Override
                        public boolean isVisible() {
                                return isEnabledInHierarchy() &&
super.isVisible();
                        }
                };
                oagForm.add(taskForceContainer);
                RadioGroup<ShareRequest> group = new
RadioGroup<ShareRequest>("taskForceRadio", new
PropertyModel<ShareRequest>(request, "sharingTAAgreement")){
                        @Override
                        public boolean isVisible() {
                                return isEnabledInHierarchy();
                        }
                };
                group.setRequired(true);
                group.setLabel(new Model<String>("Task Force Agreement"));
                taskForceContainer.add(group);
                taskForceContainer.setVisible(!isFCF());
                group.add(new Radio<String>("taskForceRadioYes", new
Model<String>("Y")));
                group.add(new Radio<String>("taskForceRadioNo", new
Model<String>("N")));
                taskForceContainer.add(new Label("taskForceRadioReadOnly", new
Model<String>(decodeYesNo(request.getSharingTAAgreement()))) {
                        @Override
                        public boolean isVisible() {
                                return
!this.getParent().get("taskForceRadio").isEnabledInHierarchy();
                        }
                });
                taskForceContainer.add(new
ComponentFeedbackPanel("errTaskForce",
group).setEscapeModelStrings(false));

You can see that I am adding the group to the componentfeedbackpanel and so
forth.  Any idea why this control isn't whoing the messages?