I need to make a calculator like this:

... and so on for a variable number of rows...

I need the user to input a number in one of the input text fields.
I need the other input text fields to update themselves while the user types
the number digits, so that all input fields show exactly the same number at any
time.
I need the results to update themselves also while the user types the digits.

here is my html snippet

<wicket:container wiker:id="repeating">
<input name="num" type="text" wicket:id="num" value="10,00"></input>
=
</wicket:container>

and Java code:

        Label fixed = new Label("fixed", myFixedNumber);
        add(fixed);

        final TextField input = new TextField<>("input");
        add(input);
        input.add(new OnChangeAjaxBehavior()
        {
          @Override
          protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target)
          {
                // this never gets called
          }
        });

        Label total = new Label("total");
        add(total);

The problem is that onUpdate() never gets called. Please note that I'm not
using any <form> because I do not need any (I don't need the user to submit
anything), but I need to make calculations server side because the fixed value
is known there.

Is it possible to have onUpdate() called without using a form? if yes, what am
I doing wrong?