Background information:

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/vote-release-Wicket-1-4-14-tp3056628p3063795.html
http://wicketinaction.com/2011/11/implement-wicket-component-visibility-changes-properly/

Sven

On 06/17/2014 05:15 PM, Daniel Stoch wrote:
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net> wrote:
If you alter the enabled state of your links in #onConfigure(), they will
still be enabled - even if the server state already changed.

Sven
Yes, you're right!

I have investigated two scenarios just before your last answer :).
1. Link has overriden isEnabled() - then
ListenerInvocationNotAllowedException is when command is not (as I
described in my first post).
2. The enabled state of links are altered in #onConfigure() - link is
still enabled even if the server state already changed. So we must do
an extra check in onClick() method.

So now I try to use the second solution (I have an abstraction over
all links so it would be easy to implement) and add an extra check
before calling a link code.
Thanks for your help.

--
Daniel