Hi *,

In a long page I need a ModalWindow to position itself at the center of the
browser window even when the page is scrolled way down, so that the
ModalWindow always pops up in front of the user.

I've found this [1], but it dates back to 2009, and it refers to an old
versions of Wicket (1.3.x). I've tried nevertheless (I'm using 1.6.15), but
the JS code seems to be just ignored and nothing happens, e.g. the ModalWindow
still shows in the usual position near the top of the page, so the user has to
scroll back up to understand why the page stopped processing his input.

Can you please provide up to date hints?

[1]
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Modal-window-position-always-centred-even-on-long-page-td1889257.html