TextField<Integer> t = new TextField<Integer>("xyz") {

                @Override
                public final <C> IConverter<C> getConverter(Class<C> clazz) {
                    return (IConverter<C>) new IntegerConverter() {
                        @Override
                        protected ConversionException
newConversionException(String message, Object value, Locale locale) {
                            return new
ConversionException(message).setSourceValue(value)
                                    .setTargetType(getTargetType())
                                    .setConverter(this)
                                    .setLocale(locale)
                                    .setResourceKey("integerKey");
                        }
                    };
                }
            };

The integerKey : the key in the Application.properties for the message

François Meillet
Formation Wicket - Développement Wicket