Hi Sebastien,

What exactly do you need ?

I have used https://github.com/fernandezpablo85/scribe-java to create
"Authenticate with Xyz" buttons for signing in (e.g. with Facebook, Twitter
and LinkedIn).

The developer of Scribe doesn't like OAuth2 (as many other developers) and
at some point he stated that he will not merge any new PRs for OAuth2
impls. I don't see this statement in the README now, so he may have changed
his mind.

Another auth client provider is https://github.com/leleuj/pac4j. I don't
have experience with it but it looks like well maintained.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov