On 09/08/2014 06:17 PM, Garret Wilson wrote:
Hi, all. I'm traveling at the moment, but I plan to be back in San Francisco around the start of JavaOne. Do any Wicket users plan on being in town for the conference? Would you like me to organize a meet-and-greet at a local restaurant or even (depending on the number of guests) at my place? Perhaps it would be helpful and fun to put some faces with some names on the list. Let me know if you like the idea.

Hello Garret, I will be there and would like to meet. Also will be presenting at a couple of sessions:

Monday: The Anatomy of a Secure Web Application Using Java [CON3479] : https://oracleus.activeevents.com/2014/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=3479 Tuesday: Open Source Identity and Access Management Expert Panel, Part 3 [BOF3478] : https://oracleus.activeevents.com/2014/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=3478

Shawn