Martin, thank you for your responses, but I don't think you understand what I
am asking about.

My question was purely about Wicket API, not about how containers
implementing receiving request stream. I am not trying to stop container
processing input stream. I want to tell user in an ajax response, that one
of attached files was too large. I actually know how to do it other way, but
again, I started this thread, because I want to use FileUploadBase's
maxFileSize, which is purely Wicket business, but it seems there is no way
to propagate parameter in, as MultipartServletWebRequestImpl doesn't receive
in constructor any.