How would you set things up to have the best of both worlds with a QuickView?
I need to have
(a) a button like an AjaxItemsNavigator that adds additional elements to the
QuickView without repainting the entire view, AND
(b) some AJAX operations that change the entire content of the QuickView – for
example, they can change the data provider.

If I use the ReuseAllStrategy I can’t determine how to accomplish (b).  Other
item reuse strategies don’t seem to allow (a).  Does a custom item reuse
strategy with a “reset” method make sense or is there a better way?

Boris