Hi,

it looks like we cannot make the page stateless as we have many links that
require the model etc.

Martin- regarding RedirectPolicy#Never - is there any way we can 'mark' the
page to use that? As people are coming to this page from a mount url (with
a parameter), so we never get a chance to do something like:

 scheduleRequestHandlerAfterCurrent(new RenderPageRequestHandler(new
PageProvider(page),

RenderPageRequestHandler.RedirectPolicy.NEVER_REDIRECT));