Hi,

The Ajax debug window should not appear in deployment mode at all.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Christian Smolka <
christian.smo...@etecture.de> wrote:

>  Hi @all!
>
> I'm using 6.18 and I'm in deployment mode and I already called
>
> this.getDebugSettings().setAjaxDebugModeEnabled(false);

Wicket does this for you in DEPLOYMENT mode. No need to do it explicitly.

> But still the JQuery AJAX debug JS file is present in the final markup. So
> dropping following lines
>
> Wicket.Ajax.DebugWindow.enabled=true;
> Wicket.Ajax.DebugWindow.init();
>
> in the browser's console still shows the debug panel.
>
> How do I really switch it off?

Put a breakpoint
at org.apache.wicket.resource.CoreLibrariesContributor#contributeAjax() and
see why it goes into the 'if' branch.