Hello,

I've developed an Wicket website in Wicket 1.5.12. It's hosted on Glassfish
server 3.1.2.2 and lately I've run into the following problem:

The problem only occurs when a crawler (for example googlebot) visits my
website and then when it's crawling, Glassfish opens a lot of file
descriptors (for images) and doesn't close it. This leads to "Too many open
files" exception and right after that my server crashes. Those file
descriptors are open all the time - I've to restart the server to delete the
file descriptors.

So I wanted to ask if it's possible that it's a wicket related problem or
it's just Glassfish problem ?

Thank you for any help.