I have a top-level form.

The top-level form contains two nested forms.

The nested forms are inside of a TabbedPanel so only one is visible at a
time.

The save button for the top-level form is always visible.  The save button
submits the top-level form and submitting the top-level form also has the
effect of submitting the nested forms.

This all is correct and works as it should.

The issue is that Wicket (correctly) only validates the form that is on the
tab that is visible.  The form that is on the tab that is not visible is
not actually being submitted so it doesn't get validated.

In the past, I've prevented the user from switching tabs if one of the tabs
contained a validation error, but I can't do that in this case.

When the top-level form is submitted, is there a way I can mark both forms
as visible and have Wicket validate both forms?

Thanks
Andrew