Hi Don,

Are you sure that you upgraded to 7.0.0-M4 ?
The change in Image#setImageResponseReference() is not even in the voted
M5. It has been applied to master branch few days ago, after M5 has been
cut for voting.
I didn't notice that the old signature of the method disappeared. I'll
revert it back.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov