Hi,

would you be so kind and apply some more information like StackTrace of the interal server error.

Thanks a lot.

kind regards

Tobias.

Am 04.02.15 um 20:05 schrieb Chris:
Sven, I have an additional situation where I am getting an internal error.
Could you help me in figuring out the problem?

Panel A senses the selection of an item from a user and adds the „sortable“ as
container to the ajax target.
In addition, Panel B should be added to the ajax target, using Wicket events.

The internal error is thrown when using Wicket events to add the additional
panel. Without the event, just calling #target.add(sortable) it works.

Panel A
*************
@Override
public void onSelect(AjaxRequestTarget target, List<String> items) {
        sortable.onRemove(target, items.get(0));
        target.add(sortable);
        send(getPage(), Broadcast.BREADTH, new DeleteItem(target));
}
Panel B
public class PoiListPanel extends Panel {
        @Override
        public void onEvent(IEvent<?> event) {
                super.onEvent(event);

                if (event.getPayload() instanceof DeleteItem) {
                        DeleteItem update = (DeleteItem) event.getPayload();
                        update.getTarget().add(this);

Chris