Hi K,

If you want to hide the headers when the table is empty, you could use
<wicket:enclosure> as suggested on the  wicket guide
<https://wicket.apache.org/guide/guide/single.html#keepControl_9>  .

I have used the PagingPage from Wicket Examples (you can download it from
Apache Wicket page) to illustrate this.

I don't know how you check if the table is empty. I just went for
dataView.getItemCount().

If you want the table with headers hidden, just call
dataView.setVisible(false);
And on HTML, use <wicket:enclosure>.

Example:

Note that on wicket:enclosure tag, I had to name the child it was referring
to: pageable. Otherwise, it will throw an exception because wicket will not
know which element you are referring to, in this case.

Let me know if that works,

Kind regards,
Lucas