Dear all,

I think I've now a full working version of my usecase: in EJB/@Asynchronous
mode (stateless and stateful) and in CDI using Executors.
It is not yet usable because it requires a change in wicket-cdi-1.1 which
should be discussed in dev@.

Anyhow, I would never be able to achieve it without the invaluable help of
Martin I thank (once again) a lot!
I also would like to say thank you to the few people that tried to solve
this puzzle; I know there are because I saw fork(s) !..

Best regards,
Sebastien.