Hi Sebastian - thanks for your answer.

I experience that when adding #attributes.setEventPropagation, the #onEvent
method of infoLink is not called at all, and the #onselect method of the
sortable is still called. It would be awesome if you know how to fix it.

@Override
protected void populateItem(ListItem<String> item) {
        WebMarkupContainer infoLink = new WebMarkupContainer("infoLink");
        infoLink.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("onclick") {

                @Override
                protected void onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget target) {

                }

                @Override
                protected void updateAjaxAttributes(AjaxRequestAttributes
attributes) {
                        super.updateAjaxAttributes(attributes);
                        attributes.setAllowDefault(false);

attributes.setEventPropagation(AjaxRequestAttributes.EventPropagation.STOP);

                }
});

br, Chris