Here's a solution to the clirr problem that should continue to work on
OSes with a different slant (/) on life ;) (BTW all of our servers are
Linux so we can slant both ways!)

It seems that clirr expects to see a forward slash regardless of whether
it's running on Linux or Windows so you can't use ${file.separator} on
Windows because that will give clirr a backslash.

Also... when clirr is running on windows it needs the precedeing **/ as
per the example on this page
http://mojo.codehaus.org/clirr-maven-plugin/examples/ignored-differences
.html otherwise it never matches the specified file.

So with both of these in mind the clirr className element should look
like:

<className>**/org/apache/wicket/feedback/FeedbackCollector</className>

to ensure it works on both Windows and *nix.

Regards,
Chris

clirr-maven-plugin
> > in the parent pom.xml and change failOnError to false to allow the
build
> > to complete.
> >
> > <configuration>
> >         <comparisonVersion>6.0.0</comparisonVersion>
> >         <failOnError>false</failOnError>
> >         <logResults>true</logResults>
> >         <ignored>
> >                 <difference>
> >                         <!-- FeedbackCollector used to be final. Now
it
> > is non-final and so all existing methods were made final to keep
them
> > non-overridable. However, clirr does not take into account the class
> > going from final to non-final and thinks overridable methods were
made
> > final. We ignore this change to silence it. -->

<className>org${file.separator}apache${file.separator}wicket${file.separ